Monday, August 29, 2022

A Visit to the Beach SkyCam

You probably know that the Myrtle Beach area is a favorite of mine.  I often check the Beach SkyCam.  The other morning this is what I saw when I logged on.  


Sometimes there will be more than one sitting there.  Sometimes they walk right up and put their face right in the camera for a closeup!

This morning I checked the Cam and it is raining at the beach.  This is what I saw.


And then......


I had to try a closeup picture of the screen to show all three.  It must have been bath time for them, all three were preening and moving around, and fluffing themselves up to get wet.  

If I turn up the sound I can hear the waves on the beach, too, while I watch the water.

Stay safe, people!  Life is good!  And God Bless America!

No comments: