Sunday, August 28, 2022

Hey!

Another week has flown by!

I've been trying to keep up with things, doing errands, taking care of things.  My face is slowly healing from the biopsy.  I am pretty sure that it will leave a scar.  But I figure hey, what's one more scar.  The spot on my back is healing nicely and doing well.

It is still hot and humid here.  I don't know if it is age, lack of patience, the state of the world, or whatever, but I am done with hot humid Summer weather this year.  I am ready for Fall.  I know it is still going to be hot for a while here, but I can still enjoy our Fall decorations and I am slowly getting them out.  You know, giving encouragement to Mother Nature.  And yes, I do realize that we are still in the midst of hurricane season here, so anything is possible.

Our girls are doing okay.  Everyone at Pam's seems to be over whatever flu attack they all had.  They are all back to school and work.  

At Jacquie's house they are busy getting ready for the first day of school tomorrow for the three girls.  Of course some of Jordan's classes are virtual online classes.  C and E had visits with their new teachers last week at Open House.  Jacquie says they are doing okay.

Les had his annual eye appointment and that went well.  One more thing checked off.  

I am looking forward to getting my hair trimmed this coming week.  I had to reschedule my appointment due to the biopsy and needing to keep it dry.  So a trim is a bit overdue!

Supper is in the oven and fresh corn has been cleaned and is ready to cook.  That's pretty much it for today.  Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good and God Bless America!


I took a detour through a parking lot on the way  home from Starbucks the other morning to get this picture.  I love taking sky pictures!


No comments: