Monday, August 17, 2020

The Rain Has Stopped and Other Updates

We had several more really rainy days.  It finally stopped late yesterday and I got out to check our rain gauge.  It said 4 1/2" this time.  I emptied it and we're ready for the next round.  But today is sunny and around 80.  It is still pretty wet out in the yard and we have some puddles left. 

Early this morning I took a couple pictures.  Like I said, it is still wet.  We saw this guy walking down the street next to our curb out front.  We think he was headed for the storm drain.  Over the years, we have had frogs, toads, and turtles in our yard, but the Crawdad was a first!

The other picture this morning was of the sky.  Remember to always look up!

Our TLX is still in the collision repair shop, so I needed to take Les out to the golf course this morning so I could keep our MDX.  I had a doctor appointment for my annual ear check.  Slight change, and he says not time yet to look into a hearing aid.  He did remove a couple plugs of thick wax, and that seemed to help.  😊 

I got a grocery order placed and will pick up tomorrow morning.  

Other than all this, I've just been keeping up with the usual stuff and taking care of things around the house.

Life is good.  Stay safe and take care of yourselves.  God Bless America!

No comments: