Friday, August 28, 2020

Hello

I haven't been posting much.  Mostly that is because I like to be a positive person and a lot of days I have not felt that way.  I am working on it though.  Life is still good.  

Our girls and families are doing "okay".  Some days better than others.  Boxer and Bloomer will be starting an alternative class schedule next week at their high school.  They will be in the classroom two days a week and remote/online classes the other days.  I hope this works well for all concerned.  Jordan's classes were delayed, but should be starting soon, all online.  Cutie Girl's school still needs to make a decision.  And Little Miss E's preschool has a projected start date of January 4, 2021.

Covid Cases still going on.  Precautions still be taken, distancing, masks, etc.

Les had to have some surgery and had a week of really taking it easy and recuperating.  He is feeling better and today is his first day back out on the golf course.  I hope he has a good time.  I know he was looking forward to it.

I am doing okay.  Been taking care of him and things around home.  Keeping up with things.  Going to pick-up groceries later this morning.

We had a sudden thunderstorm last evening and this morning I discovered shingles on top of the Liriope out front.  Our "Guy", Steve, said he'd have someone here today.  Hopefully it will be an easy fix and they don't find any other damage.  We are supposed to get heavy rain from Laura this weekend.  I would prefer that does not come inside!

We've been reading some good books and watching some good shows.  One recent discovery is "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel".  We are also enjoying "Schitt's Creek" and working our way through "The Orville".

So, life goes on and it is good, just different.  Stay safe and take care of yourselves.

God Bless America!


Pam's artwork from the beach several years ago.  I love this picture!  Keep a happy heart.


No comments: