Monday, February 3, 2020

This and That

A post-Super Bowl rehash........ "our" team wasn't playing so I was watching for the commercials.  😊  And there were some really good ones this year!  I especially liked the one with Bill Murray, the one with Jason Momoa, and almost to the end of the game the one with Sylvester Stallone, plus a lot more good ones.  Of course, there were some clunkers and a few for things and companies I've never heard of, too.  The half-time show was very "busy".  I was not impressed by the audio broadcast or by much of the music, but I appreciate all the energy that was put into it.  (was that a nice way to put it?)

In other news, Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow and predicts an early Spring.  It's supposed to be near 70 today here.  Les is playing golf.  I thought Phil did a great job in the commercial last night, too.  

My appointment with the new Rheumatologist went well.  He was very nice and spent a lot of time with me asking questions and talking.  He ordered new lab work and some x-rays.  I go back to see him in a couple weeks and find out what he recommends.  Until he is sure what is going on he does not want to prescribe any new medicines.  He did say he is not sure that my increased joint pain and muscle weakness is from the RA.

Jacquie is busy with work and home and the girls are doing well.  Little ones getting ready for Valentine's Day.  School is going well for all.

Pam says they are all doing okay, too, and everyone is busy.  Bloomer's art class just had an art show.  Here is one of her pieces.  I love it! Good work!


As always, life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: