Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Moving Along....Slowly

Last evening Les and I attended "Bones, Bites, and Brews", an information session done by our orthopedic clinic at a local brewery.  Les said the beer was good, and the "snacks" were delicious and were our supper.  There were four doctors - my doctor was not one of the speakers this time.  Each one talked on a different problem area.  So we heard about hips, knees, shoulders, and feet - specifically bunions.  Lots of good info on all topics, but I could have done without the graphic pictures of hip replacement surgery.  😕  Thankfully, I will not be awake for it.

There were a few items on our errand list and I decided to give it a try this morning.  Several were accomplished at drive-through windows, and the others I was able to park close, so all went well.  I will admit though, it is getting more difficult to get in and out of the car. 

It had rained during the night and was very foggy this morning but the guys are playing golf today.  Not sure how much of a delay they had on the course, but it is still a little foggy here at the house.

As I was sitting at a traffic light this morning I had the opportunity to take this picture.  Remember there is always beauty all around us if we just look.


Stay safe and remember life is great.  God Bless America!

No comments: