Tuesday, October 8, 2019

What Next?!?

And here is the answer to that question.

While the man was up in the attic doing the Fall heating system check-up this morning, he called me over to the ladder where he could talk to me.  He said, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but I think your roof is leaking".  (the roof is not all that old)  And he had sat in water while doing the furnace check and he was all wet.

Les was on the computer and came out to hear all this and immediately called our guy, Steve.  Steve has been here and he went up and looked around.  Seems the leak is from the exhaust fan.  It's been up there for years.  Supposedly the newer models of the fans are made a bit better.  So we will be getting a new fan installed and things secured up there. 

And again, I ask, what next?

Stay safe and God Bless America!  Life is great!

No comments: