Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday!

I hope everyone has had a good week.  There was no golf today so Les and I went to Byrd's for breakfast.  It was very good. 

He plans to do some work in the yard.  I've been doing some odds and ends around here and finishing the usual morning stuff.

It's supposed to get to around 70 today and right now the humidity is 70%.  May or may not rain; who knows?!

Interesting thing happened yesterday while I was out doing errands.  I don't know if I should be insulted or not.  I choose not.  I had parked the car and was walking into Bed, Bath, and Beyond to buy a new replacement skillet.  A large man carrying boxes was passing me and in a low voice he said, "that's a good looking car you got there, Grama".  I just smiled and kept going.  Jadzia is a good looking car and I am a Grama.  😊

Life continues to be great.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

Here is Angus relaxing by the pumpkin.


No comments: