Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday Again....Already!!

My! How time flies!

Our week started out with a rainy Monday, so Les did not play golf.  Instead, we went to check out the new IKEA store that opened a few months ago.  Huge store, lots of stuff to look at!  Wear comfortable shoes and be ready to walk a lot.  We bought some towels.  Then went to Doumar's Drive-In for lunch.  Yum!

Tuesday was filled up with dropping off the MDX for service and annual safety inspection, going to breakfast, going to my PT and the "Y", picking up our MDX, and keeping up with other chores.

The rest of the week had a visit from our pest control guy to do the quarterly visit and keep the ants and spiders under control.  Another PT session for me with an evaluation.  I passed the tests and was released to now do the exercises on my own at home. So.. been there, done that, and got the tee shirt!  (really)  In just a couple more weeks the "Y" will calm down and not be full of loud camp children and I can get back to a "normal" routine.

I did some more yard work that needed attention and felt good about getting that done.  The yard looks better.  We had some rain, too, so that helped.  No matter how much the sprinkler system runs, it's always better to get some rain on things.

After I worked in the yard, I made sure the feeder was full for the birds.  They must have had a scout keeping an eye on things because by the time I was back inside and looking out the window there were several kinds of birds having snacks.  All were beautiful, but I love that we have started to have a blue bird visit now and then.  Picture was taken from the office window. 


The coming week has a couple doctor appointments and next Sunday a visit by Geek Squad.  The sound is going wonky on the TV.  Les checked all the connections and cables and everything seems secure.  The other TV in the bedroom is fine, so I set up a visit.

I hope all are well and happy.  Life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: