Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Oh, No! Pumpkin Spice Has Returned!


Yes!  It is still August and Pumpkin Spice has returned for the Fall!  There have been many discussions about how it is too soon and too hot, but here it is.  Today is the day Starbucks brings it out.  I will not be having any though.  I like the smell; can't stand the taste.  It just does not sit well with my digestive system.  But for those of you who do love it - - - -Enjoy!

In other news, it's been cloudy and dark with off and on rain here.  It's cooled off a bit but the humidity is still high.  Sticky out there.

I have mentioned that I am starting the Fall cleaning.  Two rooms are all done and shiny, more to go!  I am pacing myself.  😊  And the outside chores are waiting until it is less hot, humid, and buggy.

School starts around here next Tuesday.  Then after the "Y" gets a good scrub and disinfecting, I hope to get back into a somewhat "normal" routine of going again.  Remember that the "normal" part is a moving target here.  (got to keep my sense of humor)

Please stay safe and take care of yourselves.  Life is great!  And God Bless America!

No comments: