Saturday, September 22, 2018

Happy First Day of Fall!


I took this picture in Ohio when we went to visit one Fall.  I love all the pumpkins and Fall decorations.  This was at Sunnyslope Orchard.

So it's officially Fall now!  And it looks and feels just like yesterday, except more cloudy.  😊 

Les is playing in a two day golf tournament this weekend.

The Virginia Green guys were here this morning and did the aeration, seeding, etc. in the yard.  I went out and took up all the marker flags and Les will get the sprinkler system back on when he gets home.

Other than that, I've just been doing some odds and ends and the usual morning stuff.  Finished a good book and am ready to start another one.

New TV shows are starting to show up.  We've already tried one that we've taken off the DVR list already.  A couple shows just had finales.  I was impressed with Elementary's finale.  Turns out they didn't know if they would be renewed or not, so they tied things up.  They were renewed and will be back for another season, but it was a very happy finale.  Salvation also had a finale and they do not know about renewal yet as far I can tell.  I won't go into detail about their finale, but it was not what I expected and it left several issues unanswered! 

Because of "Florence" and the various weather issues, most of which did not come to us thankfully, I have had a couple appointments rescheduled.  And for the coming week I have an eye appointment, a dental appointment, and a doctor appointment.  I've been getting back into the routine at the "Y" and that feels good.

Today is cloudy, like I said, and it is 82 with 70% humidity.  Supposed to rain this evening;  that will be good for the new grass seed.

Pam says they are "okay" at her house.  Garrett has been having some dental work done.  The kids had school break this past week.  Everyone is busy. 

Jacquie says everyone is "okay" at her house, too.  When I talked to her the little ones were playing outside and she was watching them.  Jordan was not home from the SPCA yet.  And Chris was working in the yard.  They are all busy, too.

I've just been taking care of things and have started some Christmas shopping.  😊

So, life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: