Thursday, September 13, 2018

Carolina's on My Mind

We've secured all our outdoor items and are just waiting for the heavy rain and winds to come later.  The forecast for us is now just that and not a direct hit from Florence.  The forecasters are calling what we expect a "tropical storm".  And while we are all relieved about that, my mind is on the Carolina's, especially South Carolina.

Les and I lived in South Carolina years ago and we look forward to our yearly trips to the Myrtle Beach area.  We have friends who live in South Carolina.  Our first baby was born there.  We considered moving there when Les retired.  For several different reasons we didn't, but I do love it there.  I find peace just sitting and watching the ocean.

But for here and now, things are calm for us.  Here is the latest picture update 😊


The wind is picking up and it has been raining off and on this morning.  (not from Florence yet)

So, time to check on the laundry and then settle in to read a while.  In closing, here are two of my favorite pictures from South Carolina.

Sunrise
The dunes
Stay safe and remember life is good!  God Bless America!

No comments: