Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Waiting

At the moment we are waiting for the Geek Squad guys to arrive to do the complete set-up for our new TV and equipment.  Les is on the laptop and I have been doing desk "stuff" and working on the computer.

It has been hot and muggy.  Even though we have had a couple downpours of heavy rain, the ground soaks it up.  Since we are tending to Jacquie's and Chris' garden for them right now, I went over and watered yesterday.  So far, so good.  😊

The day lilies are in full bloom, the geraniums in the porch pots are doing well, everything is green.  And the annoying moles are active.

A couple posts ago I mentioned grooming our furry boys.  I did get them all done that day.  Combed out a huge amount of hair!

We had a nice anniversary.  I've mentioned the new TV, we also got each other some small gifts and went to Salsa's for dinner.  Jacquie sent us a "Cookie Text".   Very pretty and tastes really good, too.  I took a picture before we cut into it!


Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

1 comment:

Grammie D said...

sounds like the anniversary was a nice one, Good luck on the new hook up. David did all ours when we had it.