Sunday, June 10, 2018

Got the Flowers!

We went to Lowe's to get a few things and came home with flowers for the porch and a small pot for the back.  They are all cleaned up, watered, fertilized and in place now and I am happy.


There are buds on them and we'll have more blooms soon.


After multiple tries in years past, I have learned that I can not properly plant flowers in the ground in this area because of all the tree roots, hence a small pot for color!  And yes, I do see that I need to adjust the leveling on that and get it straight!  I must have looked at it crooked or something when I set it down.  Soon in this mulched area the day lilies will be blooming, too.

It is hot and humid and I was dripping and muddy from washing out the clay pots to get them ready to put away, so I am all showered and shampooed and going to go read now.

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America! 

No comments: