Thursday, June 28, 2018

Just Saying Hi!

We're keeping up with all the usual stuff around here.  I got a bunch of errands done over a couple days.  And the Geek Squad guys, Dillon and Victor, were here and did the set up for our new TV!  Same guys that have been here a couple times before.  They do great work!  And well worth the cost!  This picture does not come close to showing what a good clear picture we have.  It does show that it did fit in the space without moving anything!


You will notice that we were watching Star Trek, Next Generation.  Something about having 4D/HD ----- there are some actors with some skin issues.  Also guys who need to shave better and women who need to wear hose!  😊

I went over and watered Jacquie and Chris' garden this morning before it got any hotter.  Did not pick anything.  The melons are not ready to fall off the vines yet as Chris said.  There are some new peppers growing.  And their tomatoes are just starting to get some color.  So far, so good.  I went inside and checked on their kitties and they both met me and followed me around. Once I gave them some fresh water and food and cleaned their litter box they were settled.  The neighbor lady has been taking care of them, but when I'm there for the garden, I go in and check on them, too.  Jacquie says they are all fine and the recent tornado was not near them but they did have some really dark clouds then.

Have not heard anything from Pam in a while, so I am assuming they are all okay.

The heat is creeping back up along with the humidity.  The heat index right now is 99.  Getting hotter over the next few days.

Life is good!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: