Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Back Home!

Well, actually, we got home on Sunday, but it was a long drive and there were many things to get caught up on when we got here, so this is the first I've be able to post.

We are fine.  It was a short trip to Ohio and very busy.  Les got to play golf with Larry a couple times, and they went to an Indians game.  GO TRIBE!  We got to visit with family and we did a lot of reminiscing.  And we attending my Class of '67 reunion.

I will be honest, I was not particularly looking forward to it, but it was not bad.  I have not kept in touch with classmates over the years as we have moved around, so I didn't know what to expect.  ðŸ˜Š  But it was a nice evening.

There was a touch of cool air there and we could feel Fall coming.  Lots of pumpkins and decorations were out!  I took this picture at Sunnyslope Orchards Market.


We also did some shopping - the usual Trail Bologna and Swiss Cheese to bring home and new shoes from the store I like so much.  But we also bought a piece of new yard art.

The extremely short Liriope have provided salads to the bunnies that live in our yard.  But that makes it easier to see the stone and I know they will grow back. :)
We are home now, and busy catching up.  Hurricane Jose is out over the ocean and will only bring us some wind and rain, but the coast area is under flood warnings due to the rough water.  Too soon to know what Maria will bring, and Lee is still out there somewhere poking along.  I think the news said only nine more weeks of hurricane season to get through!

I have not heard from Jacquie or Pam since we returned, so have no news from them.

Life is good, stay safe, and God Bless America!

No comments: