Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying today.  Stay safe!

Rosie here is the logo that was used on the front page of the paper this morning.  I thought she was a fitting tribute to Labor Day.

It's supposed to be around 80 here today.  But it was in high 50's early this morning.  I actually had to wear my jacket when I went to Starbucks!  Fall is coming!  Of course, tomorrow, when school starts it is supposed to be around 90.  I hope the A/C is working in all the schools for the kids.

The guys have missed some regular golf days due to weather recently and Les is playing today.  I hope they have a good round.

I've been relaxing and doing the usual morning stuff.  I need to go out in the back yard and pull up a colony of toadstools that is growing in one of the mulched areas.  Looks like Smurfs moving in!

Everyone is keeping a watch on Irma to see when and where she goes.  We're all hoping she stays out to sea, but we'll have to wait and watch.

Take care, stay safe, and God Bless America!


No comments: