Friday, September 15, 2017

Definitely Feels Like Fall Here

It is currently 57 outside and extremely foggy.  Ohio weather!  It will eventually clear up and should be a nice day, but right now I can just barely see across the parking lot here at the hotel.  Violet had warned us to bring warmer clothes so I packed to layer.

The alarm was set for early this morning.  Les and Larry are supposed to be playing golf right now but I am pretty sure they have a delay due to the fog. 

We've had a busy time on this short trip.  We had a nice dinner and visit with Pat and Gil.  We've been to the cemetery, drove around a little and looked at familiar places.  Went to a couple of our favorite places and I bought new shoes at the New Balance store.  Got a couple Indians items at another store.

BTW, there is a New Balance store in Virginia Beach;  Les keeps reminding me.  We've been there once.  It's nice but not the same.  I like the store here better.

Les and Larry are going to the Indians game this evening!  GO TRIBE!!

Violet and I are going out to browse around in a couple antique shops later this morning. 

My high school reunion is Saturday night and then we're headed home.

In other news, Pam survived the first ever tropical storm warning in Atlanta area.  They had heavy rain, some wind, but no damage, no power loss and the new roof did not leak.  The kids were out of school for two days but things are getting back to normal now.

Jacquie is doing okay.  Busy as usual.  Cutie Girl got glasses this week and looks beautiful in them.  I have not heard how it's going or if she's keeping them on.  :) I am hoping Little Miss E doesn't take them!  Jordan is watching our furry boys and taking care of things at the house.

Life is good.  Stay safe.  God Bless America!

No comments: