Friday, February 6, 2015

Woo Hoo! Another Step Towards "Normal"

BTW - "Normal" is a moving target around here!

But I got to go to the "Y" this afternoon and take the first steps towards getting back to my usual exercises!  Did some work on the machines I like to use and then spent some time in the pool.  Felt really good!  It all took a little longer than normal because three of my "Y friends" saw me and wanted to talk and had questions and say they were glad I was back.  That meant Golfer had to sit and wait for me a little bit because he was finished first, but he said it was okay.  :)

It's been really cold here yesterday and today, but no snow.  It's supposed to be in 50's and 60's this weekend and nice, so Golfer is really looking forward to getting out on the golf course.

We finally have Rico back home.  They didn't find anything wrong and didn't charge us anything.  Just have to be sure he gets driven frequently and not sit around motionless in the really cold weather I guess.

We still haven't gotten Cecil to the doctor.  In all honesty, I haven't tried too hard this week since we were operating with just one vehicle.  I will make a stronger attempt next week.  He has made eye contact with me a couple times.  :)

Stay safe!



No comments: