Monday, December 16, 2013

Early Present!

Bikini surprised us with an early Christmas present.  She made us a new quilted tree skirt.  It's lovely!  Thank you, Bikini!  The furry kids have been jostling each other around to see who gets the prime spots under the tree.  They all want to sit on the new skirt.

Cinder won this round!


Physical therapy is going okay.  So far I've been able to do what they are asking of me.  I feel a little better every day and am able to do a lot more now.  I just have to pace myself and remember Dr. Aldridge's rule of don't do anything for more than ten minutes.

Christmas preparations are coming along.  I need to have a wrapping day soon though!  Golfer appears to have his all done.  He prefers the "bag" wrapping method.

So all in all, life is good.  Stay safe!

No comments: