Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A GLORIOUS DAY!

Hey, all!

I've just come inside from working out in the yard for a bit.  Thought I'd get a head start on some clean-up and weed pulling.  It's amazing how the weeds just keep growing no matter what the weather is like!

It's almost 70 here and sunny, just lovely outside.  There are birds flying around and squirrels running about.  I did not see the rabbits while I was out, but have seen them while looking out the window.  I think they are shy.  There is one definite disadvantage to having a mild Winter though - the bugs are out and busy already.  I swatted a mosquito while I was sitting on the deck!

Golfer is not home from the golf course yet.  I'm glad the guys had a good day today.

Our painter got sick so that project has been postponed for two weeks.  It wasn't an urgent thing and we said to stay home and get well.  (meaning please don't bring your germs over)  :)

We're getting ready for Bikini to visit this weekend.  She is coming for the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival and the best part of that is we get to see her!  NurseJ, CableGuy and BeyB will be spending time with us too, so it will be extra nice to have everyone together.  Sadly, Brief and the kids are not coming along due to other commitments, but it's only another couple months and we'll see them at the beach!  Boxer has started baseball practice and Bloomer's swim lessons start soon.

I hope you are all well and happy.  Stay safe!

No comments: