Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is calm and happy and ready for tomorrow!  It is officially now Christmas Eve and I wanted to send along our good wishes.  It will be a fairly quiet Christmas for Golfer and me.  Nurse J is working this weekend and we are "having Christmas" with her, CableGuy and BeyB on Monday the 26th.  I am planning on watching a couple movies tomorrow since I know for sure that some of our presents to each other are DVDs!

I spent a chunk of time today trying a new pie recipe.  Golfer found it while surfing the web a while back and thought it sounded good.  Chocolate peanut butter banana pie does sound good but the recipe is rather time consuming.  It's chilling in the fridge as I type this.

Golfer and I have a tradition of going out for a sandwich on Christmas Eve and then looking at light displays.  We've hit a slight bump in those plans this year.  Most of the places we'd like to eat are closing really early or are not open at all.  so I'm going to sign off now and go make burritos - the start of a new tradition!

Take care and stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: