Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Really Belated Happy New Year!

I hope everyone survived the holidays and had a wonderful time!  I always enjoy Christmas - the music, the decorations, the family and friends, the good food........but for some reason this past one just wore me out. 

Things are back to normal now.  The decorations are all  down and put away and everything is cleaned up.  And on we go.

The weather here in Virginia has been up and down and back and forth. We've had "shorts" weather every now and then.   Today is cold and rainy.  Tomorrow will be sunnier, but then turning colder. We just dress in layers and try to be prepared.  The warm weather has the plants confused, too.  There are buds coming out on some of the trees and today I saw daffodils starting to sprout up through the ground. I hope they all survive.  Even though I'm ready for Summer, I know Winter is not over yet.

It's time to curl up under one of Bikini's quilts and read a good book.  There really isn't any news from here, I just wanted to say hi and let you know Golfer and I are still here!

Stay safe!









No comments: