Sunday, January 3, 2010

Geez! It's #*^%##! Cold Here!

Hey, all!

I hope you are warm and cozy wherever you are.

The sun is out here, shining nice and bright, trying to fool us. The thermometer says it's about 20 outside and the the TV reports that with the wind it feels like 6. So, YAY! We have no outside plans for today. Except I will probably, at some point, bundle up and go refill the bird feeder.

I've been busy cleaning out our file cabinet and shredding papers. Getting things ready for tax filing and doing some insurance filings and other desk "stuff". The "to-do" piles on my desk are shrinking. Hooray!

I'm not quite sure what I'll do with the humongous bag of shredded paper. When the recycle truck came by last Thursday, they took the bin. Friday morning we found a note with two paper grocery bags on the porch saying the contract had expired and until the new company delivered new bins we were to use those two bags. HA! What a laugh! So we will wait and see.

Tomorrow it's back to work for us. We have several appointments in the coming week and things to do. So that's about it for now.

Stay safe!

No comments: