Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey, again!

After looking at a few pictures of Golfer's retirement ceremony and festivities, I have decided for security reasons, I should not post most of those pictures. You just never know who's lurking about out in cyberspace. And being military, we're very security conscious. I , unfortunately, do not have the skills needed to blur faces and name tags, nor can I find any instructions in the programs I use. Sorry.



As I said before, last weekend was a wonderful time and we so appreciated our family and friends who came and shared that time with us. Golfer was presented with many gifts and letters and such. But I will only post a picture of one for now. Bikini and Nurse J will know before seeing it which one it is! He is quite impressive. He is the symbol of the squadron. He has been given a place of honor in our "new" library! I don't know what he is made of, but he is heavy! (and he is anatomically correct)




















In other news from here, our weather forecast for the weekend is ominous. It is supposed to get colder and tomorrow night start snowing. Anywhere up to 10-12 inches is predicted. That should effectively shut down the area if it happens. I have been to the store and stocked up on kitty food and fresh fruit. We're all set.



Stay safe! More later.

No comments: