Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day Thirty-Two


Day thirty-two had much work going on! Chris and Kevin arrived early and continued the painting. It's looking better all the time! The wall color is called "modest white" and it's just barely a little beige shade of white. It's hard to tell in the pictures. It goes well with the tile.


The new counter-top arrived and was installed. Some cutting and adjusting had to be done, but it looks great, too!


The electrical work was pushed until Monday. So I guess Monday and Tuesday are going to be pretty busy. Chris and Kevin will be here finishing the painting and other details. The electrician is supposed to come and finish the lighting installation. The plumber is scheduled to come and install the faucets and connect the sinks and toilet. The cabinet man is supposed to come and finish that installation too. I haven't heard the exact schedule yet, so we'll just have to see. The mirrors are scheduled for hanging on Wednesday.
In other news, you can see I didn't post this until Saturday afternoon. I was busy at work and doing other stuff around the house and errands. Also got some pool time in. When I got home from the pool I had boxes ! on the porch. My Penney's order had arrived with the new rugs and towels and bedding. Looks lovely to me. I'll see what Golfer thinks when he gets home.
Onward we go!


No comments: