Friday, August 8, 2008

Bathroom art!

I told you I would be back!
Does anyone else think it's extremely odd that most available bathroom artwork is actually pictures of bathrooms????? Golfer and I went shopping for some. I mean, really, if I was going to hang a 2' x 2' picture of a faucet handle on my new wall, I would take a picture of my own new faucets! Geez!
Nurse J and Cable Guy came over to look last evening. They like it. Except for my choice of bath rugs and towel color. They think that should be brown or dark tan. Golfer says "no brown". Hence the "Sea Mist" I picked for a small accent color. Which also coordinates well with the future new colors of the bedroom which needs to be painted and redecorated. I have already purchased the window treatments and new bedding for that project. You will be getting updates on that in a few weeks. We're taking a break!
Have a good weekend!

No comments: