Monday, March 4, 2024

Just Some Updates

I hope everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves.  There are lots of germs going around and lots of weather happening.

As for here, our temperatures have been in the mid-50's to upper-60's.  Yesterday was pretty nice and sunny, I actually went out and did a little bit of yard work that I had been wanting to do.  Today is cloudy and it is supposed to start raining any time now, with rain in the forecast pretty much the rest of the week.  We'll see what happens.  The forecasters are not always right.

Yesterday was interesting.  Started out with our normal early routine on Sundays.   I cooked breakfast and we watched a movie and read the paper.  Then I told Les I was going to take Jadzia, the TLX, to the car wash.  It was a good time to go and no long lines or waiting.  However........ they finished the car, and I tried to leave and she wouldn't start.  The young men were very helpful and kind and got the manager to bring out a small charger and got her started.  I went straight to Advance Auto and another very helpful, pleasant, young man put a new battery in for me.  

Other that these activities it was just the usual things that needed to be done.

I just returned home from doing a few errands.  Things like Amazon return drop off at UPS, and a quick stop at Jacquie's, and got bananas at Kroger's, and went up to Tractor Supply and bought myself a new rake.

Take care of yourselves and be kind.  Life is good.  God Bless America!

No comments: