Thursday, March 21, 2024

Hey!

I hope everyone is doing well.  It's Spring! Yay!  

Of course, as it is so often here in Virginia, the temperatures are up and down.  Yesterday was in the low 70's and sunny.  Perfect day for me to get a bit of yard work done.  I had planned to go out today and do a little more, but it is 49 this afternoon and breezy.  So, no yard work today.

The Architectural Review Board meets some time today.  We have not heard anything about our application for the new siding.  But the contractor did come by and get the exact measurements.  Really, the only thing I am concerned about with the application is if they will approve the color we want.  So we just wait and see.

As far as the yard work, I had some pruning to do and cleaning up.  Mainly the pruning was clipping the little dead bits off shrubs and bushes.    Weeds were pulled, a little raking done, and I put out some of the "yard art".

blogger.com is not cooperating right now and I can not post pictures!  They need to work on their upgrades.  They do not seem to be working very well.

So I will end this here.  Take care and stay safe.  God Bless America!

No comments: