Thursday, September 14, 2023

Ah, The Fresh Smells!


I have spent the last week or so working on Fall cleaning.  You know, deeper cleaning like our mothers and grandmothers used to do Spring and Fall.  But this past Spring I sort of "blew off" Spring cleaning due to other things happening that we were dealing with.  So I really wanted to work on Fall cleaning now.  I've been busy and tired, and am very glad that I have gotten these things done.

There is just nothing like the fresh clean smells of Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles, Tile-X, Pinesol, Hoover carpet cleaning solution, and Pledge!  

We have a break in the very hot and humid temperatures that we've been having and today is in the mid-80's and very breezy.  It's still humid, so it's not time to open windows. 

And since the cleaning products and equipment are put away for  now, it was time to get out the Fall decorations.  I got us a new Fall wreath for the front door.  I think it looks nice.  Our ceramic pumpkins are setting around in various places.  I'll get out the things that are Halloween related around the first of October.

We'll be doing some yard work this weekend.  The yard guys will be coming next week to do the Fall aeration and seeding so we have to get things ready out there.

I hope you're all doing well and staying safe.  We have appointments for our Senior Flu vaccines in a couple weeks.  And we'll be getting the new Covid vaccine as soon as it is available.

Life is good.  God Bless America!

No comments: