Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Hey!

I hope everyone is doing well.  Les and I are doing alright.

The pest control and the termite inspections are all done and no problems found.  Well, except for the dead mouse I found behind our recycle bin when I was moving it out to curb last evening.  It looked like it had been dead for a while, too. That recycle dumpster gets moved every two weeks.  Jason, our pest control guy, had told me there was an unusual increase in mouse activity all over the area.  He didn't know why.

This morning our TLX is at Acura for the annual safety inspection and a couple other things they found that needed to be done.  She should be done soon.

I'm not planning any big projects for today.  I've sort of been pushing things and trying to get things done lately.  I plan to spend some time with a good book.

Here's a picture of the new geraniums.  You can see that the side porch rail has been replaced but not painted yet.  Maybe later this week that will get done.  Jeff, our painter guy, said perhaps Friday.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: