Saturday, May 27, 2023

Flowers


 

I am glad I took these pictures when I did a couple days ago.  Today is cool, cloudy, and very windy.  The bright pink Azaleas are still blooming and very pretty.  The Hydrangeas have opened up many more blooms and are several different colors.  So pretty!

Les and I are doing alright.  He is gradually getting stronger and was able to mow the grass yesterday.  I'm glad we got that riding mower a couple years ago. I went out and did the cleanup and pulled a few weeds in the mulched areas.

Our painter guy finished up the porch rails and that is looking much better.

I am still working on the garage cleaning out project.  Pretty soon Les can come out and help sort through a few things.  Then I will make a trip to the hazardous waste drop-off (paint and stuff), donate things, or give them away.  I have a pile accumulating on the workbench.

Please take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: