Thursday, January 5, 2023

Evening Sky

 


Just posting a picture of a recent evening sky.  I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Les and I are doing alright.  His physical therapy is going okay and just getting started.  His goal is to get back out on the golf course.  🏌 I know he misses playing, especially on days like we've been having.  We recently had all the hard freezing days around Christmas and now we have have temperatures around 70.  I know it's going to get cold again, but it's nice while it's here.

I've been working on my "to-do" list and getting some things done and checked off.  And sometimes adding more things to the list to remember. 😊  

Our family is doing okay, and the grandchildren are back to school and classes.  Everyone is busy.

Take care of yourselves.  Life is good.  And God Bless America!

No comments: