Friday, January 20, 2023

Evening Sky


I took this picture last evening.  As we were getting ready to eat supper I looked out and saw that  there was a pink hue outside.  This is what I found.  

Les and I are doing alright.  Trying to keep up with things. 

Since my last actual writing, we had to go out to Lowe's and purchase a new microwave.  On Tuesday as I was preparing lunch, the current microwave made a very loud banging noise, smelled "funny", and put out a little smoke.  Fortunately, I was right there beside it and shut it off immediately.  We decided it would be best to just get a new one rather than try to get it repaired.  If that would even be possible!  The new one should be installed next week.

Our weather hasn't been too bad.  It was almost 70 yesterday with some rain.  Today it is in the low-50's and sunny.  The yard guys came yesterday and did the first treatment of the year on the yard.  

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.  Life is good.  God Bless America!

No comments: