Sunday, July 14, 2019

The Week Had Ups and Downs

I hope you are all well and content.  Remember, life is great!

Our week has been busy and a bit stressed.  But Les' eye exam went well and we only have three more days of drops to do.  The only glasses he needs are his "readers" so that was good news.  Les has had several other appointments and tests this week, but he seems to be doing okay for the most part. 

Sadly, on Wednesday we got word that his sister had died.  Linda was only 68 and her granddaughter had found her.  She will be missed.

We had planned on a short vacation anniversary trip this coming week and had reservations made, but those are all changed now.  Instead of spending sightseeing time in Lancaster, PA, we are going straight to Ohio.  It will be great to see family but we're sorry it's for a sad time.  Linda's memorial service is next Friday.

In other news, we've had very hot and humid weather and a few thunderstorms.  The mosquito population has at least tripled, I think!

I've been trying to keep up with things around here.  Got some errands done, did a few things on that mental "to-do" list that have been waiting so long.  I've been to PT and been doing my exercises here at home, too.  So far, so good.

Les got addresses loaded into Jadzia's navigation system.  I got CD's loaded into her sound system.

You all know I like squirrel pictures, so I will close with one.  Stay safe and God Bless America!

😊

No comments: