Monday, July 8, 2019

Just Checking In

I hope everyone is well and happy!

I've been keeping busy doing chores that have been on my mental "to-do list" for months.  My NSAID is working and doing its job and I am feeling better and stronger.  The PT is helping, too.  So, things are looking up!

Yesterday's main chore was re-sealing the granite counter tops.  Glad to get that done; should have been done a few months ago, but it just couldn't happen then.

We finally got rain yesterday, some thunderstorms and a nice steady rain for a while.  Right away everything started to look greener, better, and happier out in the yard.

Les is on his way to his eye re-check.  His vision has improved and he's anxious to see what the doctor says about everything.   We have about another week and a half of eye drops to do.

I have PT this week on Tuesday and Thursday.  Right now I am here waiting for the generator service tech to come for the annual service.

As always, life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

And here is another cute squirrel picture, compliments of Wild Birds, Unlimited.  😊


No comments: