Saturday, July 27, 2019

Hey!

We've just been catching up around here.  You know there is always something that needs to be done.  It took a few days to recover from that long trip back home, but all is well.

We have had several appointments this past week and errands to do, and chores.  We went to Lowe's and bought a new back door.  It will be installed this coming week.  The current door must have a broken seal.  At times it gets all foggy between the glass and there is no way to clean it.

We had a cleaning company come and clean our fence.  Looks great right now.  I sent an email to the OA and told them. 

Angus has been spending a lot of time staring out back at the patio.  I finally saw what he was looking at!  He has a new friend who lives out there!  I have seen the little guy a couple times.


I had my echocardiogram and got a report from our doctor.  He says I have no valve issues and I have good heart function.  So, yay!

Remember that life is great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: