Sunday, June 30, 2019

Love That Smell!

Hey, all!  It seems like it's been a busy week, but basically it's just been busy keeping up with things.

My PT has started and is going okay.  I just finished doing the set of exercises here at home today.  So far, so good, but my hip and leg still hurt.  At least it isn't the screaming pain I had before the surgery.

Les continues to get better from the cataract surgeries and the UTI.  Rechecks on both issues are coming up in the next week or so. 

It's been hot and humid here.  And after having too much rain for a while, we now need some.  Things are dry, even with the sprinkler system running.

Angus and Finnigan both had their yearly check-ups and immunizations.  Cecil is not due until next January.

And Les and I were having a relatively good day yesterday and went shopping. 😊 I am happy to introduce you to Jadzia!  She is a 2020 Acura TLX.  We traded Spock in.  Les and I have been busy getting everything set up and transferred and moved around.  With all the tech on her it's like setting up a new computer!  I just love the smell of a new car!!


So stay safe!  Life is great!  And God Bless America!  And keep your sense of humor!

No comments: