Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Just An Update

Our vacation was not exactly as we had planned, but it was good.  I spent a lot of time resting and taking it easy.  We had some good times with our friends and Les had some good golf.  He placed high enough this year to be getting something in the mail!  And that is in addition to the gift card he won while playing.

So, we are back home now and catching up on things.  I have been to see Dr. Putland and he did some more blood work on me and we have an echocardiogram scheduled.  He seemed to agree with all the tests, scans, MRIs, EKGs, etc. that the SC doctors did.  I am taking care of myself and being careful.  I am also scheduled for another post-surgery visit next week for my hip.

Les has his first cataract surgery tomorrow morning. He has been doing the pre-surgery eye drops and getting ready.

I am just about caught up on all the desk work, phone calls, and other things that needed to be done.

I did not get much blog posting done while on vacation, so here are some sunrise pictures.  Several mornings were just too cloudy or foggy to get good pictures.  But these are pretty.  BTW, I could have done without the temperatures in the 100's!



Life remains great!  Stay safe and God Bless America!

No comments: