Saturday, April 15, 2017

Have a Blessed and Peaceful Easter!

I haven't had much to say lately except sending out birthday and anniversary wishes.  I have been dealing with some issues and my mood hasn't always been the best or my usual positive.  I've had several appointments and tests and then more.  I am doing/feeling better now and my mood has balanced and I am content.  But I am having some surgery this coming week.

So, I have been busy doing things I wanted to get done.  I am not planning to be "out of commission" for too long.  I've done some extra cleaning and some yard work and taken care of errands.  Life is good.

And now I am posting some Easter pictures that have made me smile!





This is my favorite Easter picture!

Stay safe, people!  And God Bless America!

No comments: