Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Updates

The mouse is no more!  I was on my way to the trash can and had a plastic bag in my hand, when I came upon the mouse and Angus sitting in the kitchen staring at each other.  Neither one was moving in the midst of their eye lock and I managed to reach down and grab the mouse with the bag!  The exterminator came early this morning and did his thing, too!  Things are calming down around here.

It warmed up enough yesterday that we turned the A/C on last night.  Supposed to get to high 80's today so I left it on.

Golfer is doing okay.  We have not gotten any test results yet and the rest of the testing is the end of this week.

I did some more cleaning yesterday that included the deck and deck furniture.  The combination of leftover Winter dirt and lots of pollen were bothering me.  So I scrubbed it!

Nothing else new at the moment.  Stay safe!

No comments: