Sunday, March 8, 2015

Beautiful!

The sun is out.  The temperature is 67 right now.  The snow in our yard has melted, but the ground is still pretty squishy.

I could not help myself.  I HAD to get out and work on the curb appeal!  I stuck to working on the front of the house since as I said, we're squishy here.  But I got a large bag of leaves, weeds, pruned off branches, and "stuff" cleaned up from the front mulched areas. Raked the mulch and freshened it.  Wiped off the porch rails, put out a fresh flag for Spring, and cleaned the sidewalk and porch.  Also cleaned up all along the curb.  Ahhhhh.  Feels good.

In other happy news... Golfer got to play golf today!  He hasn't played in a while and he said his game wasn't so great, but it was wonderful to get out.

So we've both had some fresh air and exercise and will probably sleep well tonight. :)

Stay safe!

No comments: