Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Pretty Spring Day


I took this picture last weekend.  It was beautiful out, sunny and warm.  Sadly, the week turned out to be cool, dark and cloudy.  But I still like the picture.

I had intended to make a post last weekend, but things got busy around here.  IT Guy has had some medical issues with kidney stones.  Trust me, you don't want those.  I was called in to care for CutieGirl while Nurse J handled doctors, ER visits, work, and everything else.  I had a great time.  Tough duty, but someone had to do it!  CutieGirl is very smart.  She realized right away that I was the one to feed, change and play with her.  There was no fussing.   I just wish I had more energy and stamina!  But we got along fine and BeyB was a great help.

Anyway, IT Guy is doing better, and will have some work done next week.  Things are getting back to that ever moving "normal" state.  I am getting caught up with things at home.

I had to turn the heat on two days ago.  Geez!  It's May already!  Enough with the cold weather! I have since turned it off and will probably have to turn the A/C on this afternoon.  When I was out early this morning on a Starbucks visit it was already warm and muggy.

Got to get back to my "to-do" list.  Stay safe!


No comments: