Friday, April 12, 2013

Just Sharing....

Hey, all!

I hope all is well out there with everyone!

After several days of temps in the high 80's and even 90 one day, today is cooler and it is raining.  I still have windows open and it is wonderful in the house.  The furry kids have exhausted themselves running back and forth to the windows and they are napping right now.  Here is a picture of one of  Angus' favorite spots, especially if I am trying to do anything on the computer that involves looking at a sheet of paper!

I am planning a quiet day just doing things around the house.  I need to be here for the Geek Squad to come and fix our entertainment system.  Our cable box died a couple nights ago and one thing led to another and I decided I wasn't going to mess around with it so I called them.

Golfer will be home from a golf trip tomorrow.  He and two buddies went to a practice round at the Masters in Augusta.  They had a great time, and have played a couple rounds of golf themselves on the way back to Myrtle Beach where one of the men lives.

My time has been used doing put-off projects and mainly just potting around the house.  There is no end to the number of things that need to be done for keeping things going smoothly.  And there is always some cleaning up to be done somewhere, as seen in this picture.  No one "fessed up"!  Notice the box of tissues in the sink that landed in the kitties' small water bowl.  That was a soggy mess!  Not visible is the shredded roll of potty paper on the other side of the divider.


We're hoping some repair/remodel work on our deck will begin next week.  And then the following weekend we have our painter lined up to come and do some touch-up work.  All the issues with the new windows are declared fixed now, so we can fix the paint!  And after the siding is power washed, we can start cleaning windows.


I hope you all have a nice weekend.  Stay safe!



No comments: