Friday, June 11, 2010

Finally! A Functioning Computer in the Office!

Hooray! Today I could finally start on the pile of work sitting on my work desk! I now have a functioning computer. The planets are aligned and all is well. Mood is better.

In other news---- I had to go buy a new toaster. Yesterday afternoon I went to get my calcium supplement out of the cupboard and looked down at the toaster and it had ants crawling in and on it. EWWWWWW! I got the flashlight and did an inspection and there were NONE on the counter, crawling up the cupboard, or on the floor. Just in and on the toaster. Like they just appeared there. I put the toaster out on the patio. Again, EWWWWW! I thought about it. I couldn't soak and scrub it in hot soapy water. And if I sprayed it with insecticide there was no way I would eat toast that came out of it. So I bagged it up and put it in the dumpster. On my errand list for today was "buy toaster". I got a four slice Black and Decker one that will accommodate bagels, too.

We are still seeing ants, but they are moving slowly and coming out to die, I guess. There will be some major cleaning here this weekend.

That's about it from here. Stay safe!

No comments: