Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NO EXCUSES, JUST BEEN BUSY

Well, evidently it's just one more thing that is hereditary, either up line or down line! Taking after Bikini, it's been a while since I've written anything!

The weather here has been good and when Golfer and I had the energy and enthusiasm, we've been getting some things done around the house. He's started putting the wood sealer/protectant on the new wood fence. He's also been keeping up with the mowing and trimming and other yard work. It hasn't been all that long ago that we had to acquire some help in that area and I'm so glad Golfer is feeling up to tackling these jobs again. He's also getting a little more time on the golf course!

I decided that the pollen was letting up some and I hauled out all my scrubbing equipment and tackled the porch and front of the house. The siding and windows look much better. (no thanks to the bird who pooed above the garage door the next day!) On the next bout of energy I will tackle some more windows.

We also decided to take advantage of the rebates and incentives being offered now and replace our heating/AC system and get a new water heater. The old ones have been working okay but we know their time is limited. So the work on that starts next week. Supposed to only be a two day job.

I hope you all are well and happy! Stay safe! I'll write again soon.

No comments: