Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hey, All!

I hope all is well with everyone. It's been another busy week here.

The weather is lovely - warm and sunny today. The pollen count creeps higher every day, but the trees are pretty and more things are starting to bloom. Our azaleas are getting buds. The pansies I planted recently are doing well out front and I just planted some bright red geraniums in the porch pot this afternoon.

Golfer mowed the grass and did some other yard work this week.

We had a couple appointments and other things to take care of. I took a couple days off work for a prep day and to go to the hospital to have a colonoscopy. Wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected. So be brave, folks, get yourself checked. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing.

I've started talking to the orthopedic staff and gathering information on knee replacements. I'll probably have my left one done in the Fall. No matter what I've been telling myself for a couple years about coping, it isn't going to get any better, so it's time to get it done. You know, it's that old "reality sets in and you have to acknowledge it" thing. And I thank Golfer for his patience and care in all of this.

Nurse J is okay, but CableGuy has a bad case of bronchitis. BeyB is on Spring break this next week.

Bikini says they are all good in Georgia and all are busy. School break there, too, I think. Boxer and Bloomer are enjoying nice weather and getting to play outside.

So, as you can see, not a lot exciting going on, but we are keeping busy! Take care and have a nice Easter weekend!

Stay safe!

No comments: