Sunday, February 21, 2010

A TASTE OF SPRING!

Hey, all!

It's a gorgeous day here - sunny and probably around sixty degrees now. Golfer is playing golf again today. I am so very glad that he is able to do that.

I spent several hours working out in the yard. My new leaf blower definitely has "more power". When I first turned it on it lifted up the heavy door mat at the front door and sailed it out onto the sidewalk. Then I turned to a lower power level. All our mulched areas but one are now cleaned up and ready for new mulch. I'll try to get that last area sometime this week.

I am anxious to get some flowers planted out front. Will have to check on that!

The neighborhood is busy today. Quite a few of the neighbors are also doing clean-up work in their yards. A couple were even mowing. And a couple were washing cars. Tomorrow is the bulk garbage pick-up for our neighborhood and the guys are going to have a bunch of bags to haul away.

BeyB has bronchitis, but Nurse J has taken her to the doctor and she is on medicines and is starting to feel better.

That's about all from here. I'm taking it easy the rest of the day! Stay safe!

No comments: