Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hey! Where Did the Time Go?

I feel like I've been in a time warp or something. Nothing momentous going on, just lots of regular stuff and routine things that needed doing. And of course, for the last few days, I've been caught up watching the Olympics. There's nothing like watching an athlete slide down a big hill! And on another topic, too bad the Russians are such poor sports. I think the American skater was way better and had a nicer attitude!

It was sunny here today and made it up to 50! Tomorrow is supposed to be a little warmer and I plan to try to do a little work out in the yard. I want to do some clean-up and get things ready for the new mulch to be put down. We have someone lined up to do that and prune the Crape Myrtles, and he likes to do the pruning early. Also, I got a new electric blower for Christmas that I want to try!

Golfer finally got out to play golf today. He said it was better than he had expected. His golf buddies have been supportive and told him they didn't care how bad he was after not playing since September, just come on out. So maybe things are looking up!

I've spent the day doing some housework, getting groceries, and working on Golfer's retirement scrapbook. Got to go fix supper now.

Stay safe!

No comments: