Thursday, September 4, 2008

Long Time, No Hear From!

Hey, all! We're still here! Golfer and I just returned from vacation last weekend. We spent a week in Myrtle Beach with some friends and about 3,500 other golf tournament participants. Golfer and his friends were playing the PGA World Amateur Championship. Nice time and a chance for them to play on some new courses. Food, drinks, and entertainment each evening at the Convention Center. If you play golf you should check it out.

Anyway, we're home and sort of caught up. Latest development is that after three doctor visits, a whole course of medication, a steroid shot, ice packs, and two sets of x-rays, I have finally been diagnosed with a stress fracture in my right foot. I've been hobbling around for at least two months on it. I am now wearing a special boot and with it on, the severe pain has let up some. So I have hope. But it is slowing me down!

BeyB has returned from spending the Summer with her other grandparents. School has started and everyone is getting back into routine. Nurse J has started her new job and is busy with that.

Bikini reports things are going okay in Georgia. Boxer is settling down and adjusting to Pre-K. Bloomer has also moved up to a new class at DayCare and is adjusting.

I just wanted to let you all know we're still here and are okay. Waiting on the approaching storms for our area. Too soon yet to tell where they will actually hit. For now, I think we're just getting wind and rain this weekend.

And, oh, the new bathroom is great!

Onward!

No comments: